Our desire is to bring Glory to God, through the preaching of His word and the living of authentic Christian lives. It is our desire to see men, women and children coming to know Christ as Saviour and serve Him as Lord. The Church at Kells exists to glorify God by preparing Christians for a life of obedient discipleship and by fostering a lifestyle of loving concern which commends Christ to all.
We would aim to do this by:
- Faithful Biblical teaching.
- Worshipping God in reverent, warm and meaningful ways.
- Commitment to prayer both private and corporate.
- Providing opportunities for Christian believers of all ages to serve Christ.
- Being warm and welcoming to all.
As a church we believe:
- The infallibility of Scripture.
- The Sovereignty of God, who is One God in 3 persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The sinfulness of mankind.
- The eternal desire of God to have a people of His own.
- The love of God in sending His Son Jesus to be a sinless man and to die for the sins of His people.
- The power of the Holy Spirit to call men, women and children to Christ and to enable them to believe.
- The responsibility of everyone to respond to the Gospel message by repenting of Sin and turning to Christ.
- That Jesus Christ will return again to judge the world.