Order of Service Sunday 12th December, 2021
Welcome and Announcements
Children’s Talk: Carolyn
What A Mighty Mighty Saviour
(Children leave for Church Zone)
Bible Reading: Galatians 3:1-5
Prayer of Intercession
Sermon: By Faith Alone
We welcome everyone to our service today.
Today: 6.30 pm Zoom Prayer Meeting. Meeting ID: 822 681 1808
Monday: No Campaigners due to Covid outbreak in Local Primary Schools
Tuesday: 8.00 pm Kirk Session Meeting
Wednesday: 10.00 am Kells Tots
8.00 pm Joint Midweek Meeting in Hall.
Thursday: 10.00 am Ladies Bible Study
7.30 pm Elders Training Class in The Loft Youth Centre
Sunday: 10.45 am SundayZone and Bible Class for Children and Young People
12 noon Morning Service
11.55 am Live Streamed service
6.30 pm Carol Service
Senior Citizen’s Christmas Gifts can be collected by elders and committee members from today.
Covid Mitigations Update
As announced last week the Presbyterian Church In Ireland have made it compulsory for all over 13 years of age attending worship to wear masks entering, leaving and throughout the whole service unless they have a medical exemption.
We are required to have windows and where possible doors open during services to provide ventilation and reduce the risk of virus spreading. This is compulsory for us even during the coldest of weather. We are very aware that this makes for uncomfortable conditions in the building on cold days. We are sorry about this but we have no choice and would encourage the wearing of warm clothing.
We want to thank everyone for the patient way they have cooperated with Covid regulations over a long period of time. However we have to ask for further co-operation over the winter months as PCI seeks to avoid the Government insisting on Vaccination Passports. Please:
• Arrive early to avoid a last minute rush and crush.
• Follow the Stewards’ instructions by filling the building from the front. Please do not ask to be seated in a favourite pew. This creates big problems for the Stewards as they find it difficult to spot empty seats near the start of the service if people are dotted all over the building therefore causing a crush to build up at the door.
• Remain in your seat at the end of the service until asked to leave by a Steward.
• Remember to observe 1m at all times within the building.
• Do not attend worship if you have any Covid symptoms
Thank you so much for your helpful co-operation.