Sunday 28th March 2021: 6.30pm Zoom Prayer Meeting.
Meeting ID: 822 681 1808
Monday: 7.00 pm Campaigners via Zoom
Wednesday: 7.00 pm Zoom Prayer Meeting at 7 pm (normal codes)
8.00 pm Special Online Easter Midweek on THE HOPE OF THE CROSS (available in same way as Sunday service)
Thursday: 11 am Ladies Bible Study via Zoom
7.00 pm CE via Zoom
Friday: 7.00 pm Live@7 on Facebook
Sunday: 10.30 am Eskylane Easter Service
11.00am Sunday School Online
12 noon Kells Easter Service
12 noon Online Service on Facebook, YouTube or Kellschurch.com
- The Presbyterian Church in Ireland (PCI) encourages all of its members to actively consider receiving vaccination against Covid-19 when it is offered to them. While recognising that this is ultimately a matter of personal judgement, PCI neither discourages its members from taking up the vaccine offer nor is it supportive of those who seek to discourage the take-up of the vaccine.
- We have a special Easter Midweek online on Wednesday at 8pm. The local ministers will be taking part, there will be special music and guest speakers. All are welcome. Please encourage your neighbours and friends to watch.
- Services in our buildings will recommence on Sunday 4th April (Easter Sunday) at 10.30 am (Eskylane) and 12 noon (Kells). These will be subject to the ongoing government regulations as follows:
- Strict social distancing of 2m must be observed both inside and outside the buildings
- The instructions of Stewards must be followed at all times. Unfortunately we cannot allow you to choose where you sit.
- In Kells those sitting on the left or centre left should enter and leave via the side door. Those sitting on the right, centre right or upstairs should enter and leave via the main door.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the buildings and if speaking to anyone outside. We advise putting your mask on upon leaving your car and keeping it on until back inside your car. If on foot we advised putting you mask on when entering the church grounds and keeping it on until you leave them
- In the service we will sit to sing quietly with masks on.
- All who feel comfortable attending are warmly invited to our services. If you do not feel comfortable due to health concerns we perfectly understand.