Please note the following additional regulations from NI Executive now that the 14 day lockdown has ended:
- It is now a legal requirement for all (except those with exemptions) to wear face coverings entering & leaving Church buildings AND while inside them. (up to now it has only been a strong recommendation to wear masks during services).
- A maximum of 15 people can gather inside Church buildings except when attending worship services (including midweeks). For worship the maximum number is limited by the capacity of the building with 2m (6ft) social distancing
- If you are speaking to friends outside prior to or after worship you must wear a face covering, maintain strict 2 m social distancing and limit numbers to the legal requirement of 6 people from a maximum of 2 households. (We would advise wearing masks from leaving your car to entering it to leave.)
- If you are giving someone from outside your household a lift to church masks should be worn in the car and car windows (especially rear ones) left open.
Sunday 13th: 6.30pm Zoom Prayer Meeting. Meeting ID: 822 681 1808
Monday: 7.00 pm Campaigners via Zoom
Tuesday: 7.00 pm – 8 .00 pm Kells Kirk Session Meeting in Houston Hall
Wednesday: 8.00 pm Joint Midweek Bible Study in Kells.
Thursday: 11.00 am Ladies Bible Study via Zoom
7.00 pm CE via Zoom
Friday: Live@7 on Facebook
Sunday: 10.30 am Eskylane Service
12 Noon Kells Service
12 noon Online Service on Facebook, YouTube or Kellschurch.com
- A special Christmas Service will be held on Sunday 20th December at 10.30 am in Eskylane and 12 noon in Kells. This will also be online from 12 noon.
- Our Christmas Day Service will be online only from 10.30 am on Friday 25th December.
- Due to the easing of restrictions we are now able to have private family funerals of up to 30 people in both Kells and Eskylane Meeting Houses, and weddings with up to 70 guests in Kells.