Due to new Government restrictions to help stop the spread of Covid 19 there will be no services in Kells or Eskylane on Sundays 29th November and 6th December. We hope to be back at the normal times on Sunday 13th December.
Sunday 29th: 6.30pm Zoom Prayer Meeting. Meeting ID: 822 681 1808
Monday 30th: 7.00 pm Campaigners via Zoom
Wednesday 2nd: 7.00 pm Prayer Meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID: 822 681 1808
8.00 pm Midweek Bible Study live on Facebook
Thursday 3rd: 11.00 am Ladies Bible Study via Zoom
7.00 pm CE via Zoom
Friday 4th: Live@7 on Facebook
Sunday 6th: 12 noon Online Service on Facebook, YouTube or Kellschurch.com
- The following are the instructions issued by the Executive to Churches:
- All in-person meetings, including Bible studies, Prayer meetings, Youth meetings etc., should not take place on Church premises or in private homes, but may of course be conducted online.
- Kirk Session or other church business meetings, including Presbytery meetings, should be held online only, or postponed until after the current period of restrictions is completed.
- Restrictions for weddings and funerals are unchanged – i.e. these services may take place in church buildings but with an upper limit of 25 people in attendance, including those leading.
- Restrictions on visitation will continue however vital pastoral visiting in private homes can take place where this is essential, such as in the event of a death to arrange a funeral, but not “routine” visitation.
- Special appeals including collections of toys, shoeboxes or for foodbanks for distribution for charitable purposes can continue mindful of the need for careful sanitisation.
- Due to extended restrictions the Kirk Session Meeting on Thursday 3rd December is postponed until Tuesday 15th December at 7 pm.